Free Sip Trunk: Significant cost-savings for enterprises, eliminating the need for local PSTN and costly ISDN lines.
SIP channels (VoIP lines): 26 lines are included with Enterprise package. You can order more if needed.
Users limit: You can connect unlimited users local or remote anywhere in the world.
Intercom: A paging extension can be created that will send intercom calls over a speaker system.
Caller ID display: Select whether or not to display your phone number at destination when making out bound calls.
Massage on hold: You can set either music or a company announcement while caller in on hold.
Call filtering: You can filter or block out unwanted calls from certain number or users.
Paging: Connect directly to a built-in one-way announcement speaker on one or more phones.
Calls monitor: Monitor all activities on your phone system from anywhere via web interface.
Predictive dialling: You can use automatic telephone dialing system to dial from a list of numbers
Click to dial: Open the address book and click a number. It will dial your extension and then ring other party.
Remote locations: You can seamlessly communicate between your remote branch offices anywhere in the world.
Conference Center: It used to setup conference rooms with a name, description, optional pin number, and more
Remote Support: We look after your entire system remotely and keep it up to date with the emerging technologies.
Contacts Manager: Import contacts from Apple Address Book, Google Contacts and Microsoft Outlook
Time Conditions: Calls can be routed at different pattern at different time according to your work schedules.
Custom ring tones: Customisable ringing tone music or a message to play before your customers.
Virtual receptionist: Auto attend a call and let callers select menu options using their telephone keypad.
Fax Server: No need for a fax device. You can receive or send Fax messages online through web panel.
Voice mail to email: Voice mails are delivered to your email box with audio file attachment.
Follow me options: Ring each of your phones on desk, mobile or any external number until you pick one.
Web based cpanel: Manage and control your calls via web based control panel from anywhere.
Hot Desking: Point your extension to any phone line around you. This is used in places like temporary offices.
Working hours setting: Manage your opening, closing hours, working day of the week and holidays etc.
Hitel Cloude Hosted IP PBX Enterprise package supports hundreds of IP PBX extensions at your multiple branch offices across the world. We offer unlimited access to use all options on our Cloud Hosted PBX System. Cloud Hosted PBX Enterprise package is the perfect business system for all size of businesses and corporations. Cloud Hosted Enterprise comes loaded with excellent features like auto attendant, call forwarding, automatic call distribution, and much more
Cut your business overheads and Save money
Cost effective as compared to legacy systems.
- Cut your phone bill by using our low cost call rates.
- Make free calls to your branch offices across the world.
- No costly hardware and maintenance required.
- Get rid of expensive PSTN or ISDN phone lines.
Productive business phone system
A new trend to your business communications.
- Route each incoming calls to the relevant desk.
- Instant message chats and audio video conference calls.
- Global conference rooms with multiple options e.g. allow, mute, block, kick etc.
- Phonebook, click to call, voicemails to email, access via web or on telephone set etc.
Flexible business phone system
It responds according to your needs.
- Access your office phone extensions from anywhere.
- Allow staff to work from home or on the move.
- Access and configure from anywhere using web access.
- Add phone numbers, lines or extensions as required.
Offer a better customer service
Improve your customers satisfaction levels.
- Avoid customers frustration because of engaged lines.
- Enable callers to reach their required department easily.
- Monitor and record calls for training purposes.
- Local presence anywhere with VoIP numbers.